High-Performance Oil Delivers Superior Lubrication
in High-Temperature, High-Load Applications
Duolec Industrial Gear Oil (1601-1610, 1302, 1304) is a high-performance industrial gear oil with ISO grades ranging from ISO VG 46 to 1500. Designed for use in any industrial gear or bearing application that requires a thermally stable, extreme pressure/antiscuff lubricant, it maintains performance even after filtration.
Duolec Industrial Gear Oil contains Duolec, LE’s dualacting additive that provides both wear-reducing and EP protection, and is fortified with a shear stable tackifier to provide adhesion to metal during use.
Duolec® dual-acting additive imparts Duolec Industrial Gear Oil Ensures the Best in Gearbox ProtectionDuolec Industrial Gear Oil Ensures the Best in Gearbox Protectionsynergistic properties to lubricants, providing both wear-reducing and extreme pressure protection. The result of revolutionary technology designed specifically for use in LE gear lubricants, Duolec increases oil film strength and is temperatureactivated to provide a protective layer that smooths metal surfaces and minimizes the effects of any contact, thereby reducing friction and preventing surface wear.
The video below demonstrates LE's Duolec Industrial Gear Oil
High-Performance Oil Delivers Superior Lubrication in High-Temperature, High-Load Applications. Duolec Industrial Gear Oil from Lubrication Engineers is a high-performance gear oil designed specifically for use in gearbox applications and known for its tenacious, metal-clinging, gear-climbing action. It is available in ISO viscosity grades ranging from 46 to 1,500.
Maintains Performance in Extreme Conditions
Possesses high film strength
- Remains stable despite high temps
- Resists oxidation and sludge formation
- Provides wear-reducing andEP/antiscuff protection
Adheres to Metal
- Contains shear-stable tackifier that allows oil to adhere to metal components
- Remains tacky during high shear use
- Separates readily from water, continuing to provide effective lubrication
• Ordinary gear oils will emulsify and foam, causing increased friction and poor lubrication
- Contains no solids that be removed during filtration
- Remains within viscosity grade after filtration
Bowl mills / pulverizers
Oil lubricated bearings