BULK FLUID AND LUBRICANT STORAGE
Oil Safe® Lubrication Work Center
Want the top of the line? This is it.
Create an instant lube room with the Oil Safe® Lubrication Work Center, brought to you in partnership with Fluid Defense and Lubrication Engineers. This base system is the ultimate convenience in implementing a lube room that incorporates all the best practice solutions for storage and dispensing of lubricating oils and glycol based coolants. A storage cabinet below the dispensing station ensures that fluid handling tools, equipment and identification parts are organized and easily available and is sized to accomodate hose reels, if you choose to upgrade your dispensing systems. Choose between 10 color-coded tanks in 4 tank sizes (30, 65, 120 & 240 gallon) constructed of TGIC polyester powder coated 12 gauge steel, each with it's own pump, filter and suction tube. Ships assembled and virtually ready to use.
- Durable poly tanks
- Metal stand (36-inch height)
- Drip-tray holders, pans and screens
- Elbow mounts
- Brass spring release valves
- PFSB fittings and FP90 poly fittings
- Des-Case standard desiccant breathers (not shown)
- 200-gal secondary containment vessel (not shown)
- Gravity feed (shown), with pump options available, including 24" H Stand, Drip Tray Assembly and GF Dispense Kit w/valves, plastic tubing, sealant, etc.