The Automatic Lubrication Systems industry is predicted to grow by 4-5% in the next 5 years. We are the premier lubrication systems designers and installers in the New England area. We need qualified individuals who are interested in a different career path that offers work in a wide number of industries and challenging applications that allow you to grow and be rewarded for your dedication and aspirations to do good work.
If you are responsible for your actions, do what you say you will do and take pride in your work, we want to talk to you! Having the ability to think on your feet, work independently and be accountable for your actions, is what we seek. We want enthusiastic driven team members who are proactive and take pride in what they do!
We are seeking career minded mechanically inclined individuals to install and service Automatic Lubrication Systems on trucks, trailers, on/off-road construction equipment, and general industries, in West Springfield, MA.
There will be an in depth training period where your skill set will be constantly expanded and tested to insure success. We hold exceptionally high standards and only those who have aspirations to be the best at what they do will be considered for long term employment with us. Would you like to be part of a unique company where excellence is expected?
Summary of Job duties include:
- Completion of product installations and service work at customer/assigned locations.
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work.
- Maintenance of installation tools and equipment, in addition to the provided service vehicle.
- Training of customers as necessary while at installation location
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, time sheets, job orders and feedback from installations
- Maintenance of inventory
You will be expected to perform professional lubrication systems installations in a workmanlike manner consistent with OEM quality with a high level of aesthetic sensibility as well as reliable functionality.
Effectively, you are as much a craftsman as a technician, able to think things through as you design the system specifically for each application. Are you up to doing work that makes the customer give you a high five? Good enough is not in our vocabulary!
We are nuts about cleanliness, and having clean orderly trucks and shop is not an option, its' how we run our business. You should have strong organization skills-strength in record keeping, shop cleanliness, inventory and parts needed for ordering, desire to stay proactive and not reactive as it applies to superior customer service and meeting the needs of both our customers as well as the company.
Preferably, you have demonstrated previous experience working around and on trucks and/or heavy equipment.
You will be required to maintain an extensive inventory of spare parts on 3 trucks and in the shop.
- A minimum of 2+ years exposure / experience with the use of common mechanics tools
- You should have a strong mechanical skill-set including knowledge of basic electrical systems, hydraulic systems and/or basic automotive repair experience
- You should have the ability to be a team player with good communication abilities, yet able to work unsupervised with the ultimate ability to design and install our lubrication systems on all manner of equipment independently if need be
- Experience working as a mechanic
- * Experience with welding and fabrication a plus
- Troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic familiarity a plus
- The ability to think on your feet and resolve problems in the field
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- * High school diploma with additional technical certifications a plus
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision
- Self-starter, who takes pride in performing quality workmanship
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
SAFETY IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE in our business.
We operate safely at all times.
Must be detail oriented
We work to job completion as opposed to a set number of hours per day. Translation-we works long days
- We provide Training and Education as required to effect high quality workmanlike installations.
- Competitive wage rate based on your experience and qualifications.
- High quality benefit package
- Please note this position requires occasional overnight stays
- Our work hours are based on our customer’s needs. Long hours are a norm as well as overtime
Ours is a NO SMOKING facility. Please do not apply for this position if you smoke.
This position requires travel out of state on a frequent basis with occassional overnights required.