Xport™ Chain Spray & Brush Systems
Automatic lubrication system delivers right amount of lubricant at right time to critical equipment.
Xport™ Chain Spray & Brush Systems are dispense lubricants in small, measured amounts over short, frequent time intervals for optimal chain lubrication. It eliminates human resource contraints and makes consistent lubrication easier in physical locations or on types of machines where it was previously difficult. These innovative systems come in a spray or brush configuration.
Using an ALS for lubricant application leads to improved quality of lubrication as well as a reduction in labor requirements. Its successful use, however, requires knowledge of lubrication fundamentals. In order to avoid mistakes and realise positive results from such devices, you must select the right system for a given application, install the system correctly, and determine the optimum application rate.
- Ensures that all critical components are lubricated, regardless of location or ease of access
- Dispenses precise lubricant amounts, eliminating waste and preventing over-and-under lubrication
- Allows lubrication while machinery is in operation, ensuring equal distribution within the component while eliminating costly downtime
- Reduces maintenance and parts replacement costs
- Is extremely versatile
- Simplifies inventory
- Reduces risk of misapplication
Equipment Protection & Cost Reduction
- Reduces wear on components, leading to longer equipment life
- Reduces breakdowns, repairs, replacements, maintenance needs and downtime
- Decreases lubricant consumption
- Lowers energy consumption due to less friction
- Ensures safe operation of machinery with properly lubricated components
- Eliminates unsafe manual application practices in hard-to-reach areas
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. is an independent manufacturer's representative for Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants and fluids
– manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.