9965-9966 Monolec® High Temperature Oven Chain Lubricant
Synthetic H2 Lubricant Penetrates Hot Oven Chains, Remains Thermally Stable & Reduces Energy Use
Monolec® High Temperature Oven Chain Lubricant (9965-9966) is a specially formulated lubricant recommended for use on high-temperature oven chains, providing wear protection and lowering power consumption. It is a USDA H2 lubricant made of a synergistic blend of synthetic base fluids and high-performance additives, including Monolec, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive. The synthetic base fluids provide excellent thermal stability and low volatility characteristics at high temperatures, while the additives help the lubricant prevent friction, wear and corrosion.
- Offers broad temperature range; can be used up to 300°C (572°F)
- As temperature increases, lubricant forms a soft carbonaceous residue with solid lubricant properties and minimal buildup.
- Reduces coefficient of friction at elevated temperatures
- Provides superior oxidation stability
- Reduces volatility
- High flash point minimizes safety concerns when applying to hot chains
- Seals out damaging moisture
- Prevents corrosion
- Effectively lubricates all moving parts of the chain
- Minimizes wear
Reduced Power Consumption
- Minimizes electrical energy needed for conveyor chain operation
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
USDA H2 (not intended for incidental food contact)
Automatic lubrication systems for baking ovens
High-temperature oven chains such as those used in bakery ovens and kilns
Kiln chain drives
Skate chains in bread and bun baking
Stenter and tenter chains
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.