8900 Ultra RDE Oil (SAE 40)
For Heavy-Duty, Long-Drain Service in Railroad Diesel Engines
Made from highly refined select base oils, LE’s Ultra RDE Oil was designed to protect silver alloy bearings in modern highefficiency diesel engines from wear and contamination. In addition to increasing the engine lifespan, Ultra RDE improves fuel efficiency and significantly reduces oil consumption.
Protects Engine, Reduces Wear & Improves Fuel Efficiency
- Keeps engines clean with high detergency level
- Keeps oil rings and screens clean, open and free-flowing
- Provides exceptional rust protection
- Prevents bearing corrosion
- Protects against high-temperature varnish in heavy-duty operation
- Prevents foam buildup in service
- Reduces exhaust stack spattering and the resulting housekeeping mess
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
EMD Railroad Diesel Engines
GE Railroad Diesel Engines (Generation 4 Long Life)
Caterpillar 3600 mixed fleet operation
LMOA Generation 5
API CD, CF, CF-2 (only monograde)
Railroad diesel engines
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.