8845 Monolec® Natural Gas Engine Oil
Multigrade Viscosity, Low-Ash Oil Provides Long-Lasting, All-Weather Protection for Natural Gas Engines
Formulated for use in stationary and mobile natural gas engines, Monolec® Natural Gas Engine Oil (8845) is made from a synergistic blend of high-performance base fluids, salicylate detergent chemistry and superior wear-reducing additives. The resulting low-ash, engine-cleaning blend provides the perfect long-lasting wear protection without the accumulation of heavy deposits.
Monolec 8845 is a proven multigrade performer in various engine makes and models, even under severe operating conditions. It can be used with sparkplug-ignited engines, including mobile applications such as buses with converted Cummins and Detroit diesel engines.
- Protects valve train, cylinders, rings & other engine components
Minimizes valve seat recession & guttering
Keeps engine clean
- Performs reliably under a wide temperature range
- Provides superior oxidation stability
- Resists nitration
- Ensures long oil life
- Reduces oil consumption
- Reduces need for used oil disposal
- Saves on maintenance and replacement costs
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
- API CF
- Caterpillar (3600)
- Cummins CES 20074 (mobile)
- Stationary gas engines used for power generation or natural gas pumping operations
- Sparkplug-ignited engines
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.