8511-8531 Monolec® Syn Engine Oil
Full Synthetic Oil with Premium Additive Package Provides Unparalleled Benefits for Gasoline Engines
To provide the best protection for your car’s engine without sacrificing performance, endurance and efficiency, look no further than LE’s Monolec® Syn Engine Oil. LE has harnessed the latest technology and knowledge to formulate this high-quality, high-performance, proprietary synthetic engine oil for gasoline engines.
Available in SAE 0W-20, SAE 5W-20 and 5W-30 grades, LE’s Monolec Syn Engine Oil exceeds the minimum standards set by American Petroleum Institute (API), providing the ultimate combination of performance, protection, endurance and efficiency. It is a best in class 100 percent synthetic gasoline engine oil, and the secret to its superiority is the proprietary additive package designed to deliver resource-conserving fuel economy, protect emissions systems, keep engines clean, keep deposits to a minimum, and mitigates wear in Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) conditions.
Whether you are a car enthusiast or the manager of a fleet of gasoline engines, you’ll appreciate Monolec Syn Engine Oil’s ability to keep your engines running for longer periods while safely extending the time between oil changes.
- Features 100% synthetic oil with proprietary additive package
- Exhibits low volatility and low viscosity shear characteristics
- Provides excellent low- and hightemperature performance
- Exceeds performance criteria of API and most OEMs
- Outperforms commercially available passenger car engine oils
- Mitigates wear in Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) conditions
- Increases gasoline engine reliability by reducing wear
- Features low-temperature flow characteristics to ensure continuous flow of oil film
- Isolates metal from rust and corrosion
- Provides superior oxidation protection
- Prevents formation of ash and other deposits, even in highly problematic areas such as ring zones
- Protects from higher temperatures found in engines with turbochargers and superchargers
- Provides superior wear protection during start-up and idle
- Safely extends drain intervals when combined with LE’s Xamine™ oil analysis program
- Extends oil service life
- Extends engine life
- Exceeds “Resource Conserving” guidelines for API SP engine oils
- Improves fuel economy in many newer engine configurations
- Lowers emissions and protects emission systems per API standards
- Is suitable for use with ethanol-containing gasoline up to E85
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
API SP Resource Conserving/SN Plus/SN/SM/SL/SJ
Ford WSS-M2C946-B1 (8531), WSSM2C945-B1 (8521), WSS-M2C947-B1 (8511)
GM dexos1™: Gen 2, 6094M (obsolete), 4718M (obsolete)
Personal passenger cars
Passenger car fleets (municipal, delivery, etc.)
Offers exceptional performance suitable for use in most OEM gasoline engines, including Honda, Ford, GM, Toyota, Chrysler, Nissan and Hyundai/Kia.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.