6801-6807 Multilec® Industrial Oil
Versatile Oil Provides Superior Long-Term Anti-Wear Protection in Variety of Applications
LE’s Multilec® Industrial Oil is a heavy-duty oil designed to prolong equipment life by combating the effects of high temperatures, water, contaminants and heavy loads that accelerate wear. Available in seven different viscosity grades, this multipurpose lubricant is ideally suited for use in all types of air compressors, hydraulics, oil circulating systems, industrial turbines, and R & O industrial and gear applications.
This long-lasting, nonfoaming, turbine-quality oil provides superior resistance to heat, oxidation and moisture. It also provides peace of mind by ensuring that your equipment works when it is needed, whether you run it intermittently or continuously. Multilec Industrial Oil features a balanced blend of premium base oils and robust additive technology, including rust and oxidation inhibitors and Monolec, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive. This formulation delivers a powerful combination of performance and versatility that far exceeds that of other lubricants on the market – both synthetic and petroleum.
Provides Long-Lasting Protection
- Provides long oil service life under high heat conditions
- Extends oil drains by four to six times vs. ordinary oils
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Makes it easier to trace leaks due to red color
- Prolongs equipment life
Reduces Wear, Operating Temps & Energy Use
- Possesses exceptional film strength, protecting moving parts from wear and scuffing
- Minimizes viscosity changes as temps vary, resulting in better separation of metal surfaces
- Maintains uniform lubricant layer due to highly effective foam suppressant that breaks up air bubbles as they form
- Eliminates overheating and automatic shutdowns
- Reduces frictional drag, lowering power consumption
Protects Against Water, Rust & Corrosion
- Separates rapidly from water, allowing excess water to accumulate for easy drain-off
- Provide exceptional resistance to moisture, particularly effective during periods of shutdown when cooling may cause condensation
- Protects metal surfaces against rust and corrosion, even in sensitive silver, copper and copper-lead bearings
Minimizes Carbon, Varnish & Sludge
- Inhibits carbon formation and deposits
- Reduces acids and insoluble products caused by oil oxidation
- Prevents sludging during service
- Keeps systems clean and operating smoothly
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
US Steel 126
Air line oilers
Circulating & splash systems
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.