6603 LowTox® Hydraulic Oil
Provides reduced toxicity without reduced performance
LE’s Low Tox® Hydraulic Oil (6603) provides superior performance – equivalent to premium hydraulic oils – with long oil life and excellent wear protection, while providing lower toxicity than biodegradable hydraulic oils. Its advanced technology formulation – with highly refined mineral oil and specially selected ashless additives – offers low toxicity, but it does not sacrifice lubrication performance or necessitate shortening of lubricant change intervals; there is no worry of premature oxidation or failure of the lubricant as there is with most vegetable oil-based products.
- Exhibits very low toxicity as compared to conventional and biodegradable hydraulic oils
Premium Long-Lasting Performance
- Performs better than conventional antiwear hydraulic oils
- Can be used without having to lower the rated pressures of hydraulic equipment
- Provides good rust and corrosion protection
- Resists hydrolysis better than vegetable or synthetic esterbased oils
- Exhibits excellent demulsibility
- Is compatible with seals
Protects Against Water, Rust & Corrosion
- Separates rapidly from water, allowing excess water to accumulate for easy drain-off
- Provide exceptional resistance to moisture, particularly effective during periods of shutdown when cooling may cause condensation
- Protects metal surfaces against rust and corrosion, even in sensitive silver, copper and copper-lead bearings
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
Parker (formerly Denison) HF-0
Flood control structures
Locks on rivers
Forestry and logging equipment
Water and wastewater treatment plants
Other applications where low toxicity and minimal environmental impact is desirable.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.