6412 - 6414 Low Tox® Turbine Oil
LE’s Low Tox® Turbine Oil (6412-6414) provides long-lasting performance, equivalent to conventional turbine oils while providing lower toxicity than biodegradable turbine oils. Its advanced technology formulation – with highly refined mineral oil and specially selected additives – offers low toxicity, but it does not sacrifice lubrication performance or necessitate shortening of lubricant change intervals; there is no worry of premature oxidation or failure of the lubricant as there is with most vegetable oil-based products. Low Tox Turbine Oil meets or exceeds OEM requirements for many generators, turbines and governors; it is especially suited for use in hydroelectric facilities and flood control structures requiring lubricants.
- Provides up to tenfold reduction in ecotoxicity
- Ensures low toxic effect on aquatic organisms
Premium Long-Lasting Performance
- Provides long-lasting performance, equivalent to conventional turbine oils.
- Resists hydrolysis better than vegetable or synthetic ester-based oils
- Lasts significantly longer than vegetable-based oils
- Exhibits excellent demulsibility
- Is compatible with seals
- ISO 46 (6412)
- ISO 68 (6413)
- ISO 100 (6414)
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
- GE Generators GEH527j
- GE Vertical Waterwheels GE-TPP-77904-1
- Voith Allis Hydro-Hydraulic Turbines
- Woodward Hydraulic Turbine Governors
- Downhole water pumps
- Forestry and logging equipment
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Paper mills
- Other applications where low toxicity and minimal environmental impact is desirable.