6330 Monolec® Spindile Oil
Premium Fluid Ensures Long-Term Protection for Spindle Bearings
Monolec® Spindle Oil is a high-quality oil designed for use in high-speed, precision machine tool spindle bearings. It is formulated using low-viscosity, highly refined mineral oil and offers rust and corrosion protection, oxidation stability and water-separating characteristics. It contains Monolec, LE’s proprietary wear-reducing additive that provides additional protection from friction, heat and wear.
Protects Against Water, Rust & Corrosion
- Separates rapidly from water, allowing excess water to accumulate for easy drain-off
- Protects metal surfaces against rust and corrosion
- Delivers enhanced oxidation resistance
- Provides exceptional resistance to moisture
Provides Long-Lasting Protection
- Minimizes wear under high-load conditions
- Provides long oil service life
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Prolongs equipment life
Minimizes Varnish & Sludge
- Inhibits sludge, varnish and deposit formation
- Prevents sludge during service
- Keeps systems clean and operating smoothly
High-speed precision machine tool spindles
Low-viscosity, low-pressure hydraulics
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.