6200-6190-6140 Monolec® Paper Machine Oil
Monolec® Paper Machine Lubricant is a high-performance paper machine oil specifically formulated to provide thermal oxidation stability and rust and corrosion protection for long oil life. Its detergency prevents carbon deposit buildup and coking to minimize oil system plugging and premature bearing failures. It also provides excellent wear protection, thanks to Monolec, LE’s proprietary wear-reducing additive. Available in three viscosity grades, it is ideally suited for paper machine circulating systems and shoe press applications.
- Ensures long oil life
- Prolongs equipment life
- Minimizes unscheduled downtime
Oxidation, Rust & Corrosion Prevention
- Achieves precipitate values 15% lower than commercial paper machine oils in Thermal Stability of Hydraulic Oils Test (ASTM D2070)
- Resists oxidation 20-25% better than commercial paper machine oils
- Prevents buildup and minimizes deposits caused by exposure to steam heat
- Separates rapidly from water, allowing excess water to accumulate for easy drain-off
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Long-Lasting Wear Protection
- Has smaller scar diameter in Four-Ball EP test when compared to commercial paper machine oils
- Is easily filtered for long-term oil cleanliness, without loss of additive package
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.