2001 WIRELIFE® MONOLEC® PENETRATING LUBRICANT
Versatile, Wear-Reducing Oil Preserves Metal to the Core
Wirelife® Monolec® Penetrating Lubricant (2001) has excellent corrosion resistance and high load carrying (EP) properties. It penetrates to the core of wire ropes, whether they are running or stationary. It is also excellent as a penetrating lubricant for chains of all sizes and works well in a variety of other industrial applications. When used in conjunction with Wirelife Almasol® Coating Lubricant, maximum protection and wear reduction is achieved.
It contains a petroleum solvent to enhance its ability to penetrate. The solvent evaporates, leaving behind a film of heavy-bodied lubricant that protects and lubricates each strand and resists leakage from the wire rope core.
- Penetrates to the core of wire rope and to the pin and bushing area of chains
- Provides long-lasting lubrication of inner strands of wire rope
High Load-Carrying Capacity & Friction Reduction
- Contains extreme pressure (EP) additives
- Works well for heavily loaded standing or running wire ropes
- Resists fretting wear, a major cause of wire rope failures
- Provides wear-reducing protection between strands and over sheaves or drums
- Allows strands to slide against each other with greatly reduced friction, wear and heat
Rust & Corrosion Protection
- Performs extremely well in marine environments
- Resists water washout
- Provides outstanding rust protection and is an excellent metal preservative for all types of equipment
- Works well with wire rope, cables and chains, as well as in many other applications requiring a penetrating lubricant
- Meets USDA H2 criteria for nonfood contact areas of food processing
Can be dipped, sprayed on with automatic equipment or handapplied with a brush
Is also available in aerosol cans, which contain no chlorofluorocarbons
All stationary or moving wire ropes of cables under heavy loads
Chains of all sizes
Mining and construction
Standing and running lines
Draglines, cranes and derricks
Cranes, hoists and drilling rigs
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.