1601-1610, 1302, 1304 Duolec® Industrial Gear Oil
High-Performance Oil Delivers Superior Lubrication in High-Temperature, High-Load Applications
Duolec Industrial Gear Oil (1601-1610, 1302, 1304) is a high-performance industrial gear oil with ISO grades ranging from ISO VG 46 to 1500. Designed for use in any industrial gear or bearing application that requires a thermally stable, extreme pressure/antiscuff lubricant, it maintains performance even after filtration.
Duolec Industrial Gear Oil contains Duolec, LE’s dualacting additive that provides both wear-reducing and EP protection, and is fortified with a shear stable tackifier to provide adhesion to metal during use.
Maintains Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Possesses high film strength
- Remains stable despite high temps
- Resists oxidation and sludge formation
- Provides wear-reducing and EP/antiscuff protection
Adheres to Metal
- Contains shear-stable tackifier that allows oil to adhere to metal components
- Remains tacky during high shear use
- Separates readily from water, continuing to provide effective lubrication
Ordinary gear oils will emulsify and foam, causing increased friction and poor lubrication
- Contains no solids that can be removed during filtration
- Remains within viscosity grade after filtration
Performance Requirements Met or Exceeded
AIST 224 (US Steel 224)
DIN 51517-3 CLP
ISO 12925-1 CKD
Bowl mills / pulverizers
Oil lubricated bearings
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.