1250 - 1251 ALMASOL® HIGH TEMPERATURE LUBRICANT GREASET
Long-Lasting, Nonmelting Grease Provides Constant Protection for High-Temperature Bearing Applications
Bearings operating in or near heat-generating equipment are subject to temperatures that cause ordinary greases to melt and run, leaving critical bearing surfaces unprotected. Almasol® High Temperature Lubricant is designed to withstand high temperatures, staying in place to provide constant lubrication. It also resists oxidation and vaporization. By ensuring longer lubrication intervals and fewer bearing failures, Almasol High Temperature Lubricant helps contribute to increased production and a healthier bottom line.
Withstands High Temperatures
- Heavy base oil and R & O additive formulation ensures extended bearing protection
- Won’t melt or run out of bearings
- Resists oxidation and vaporization
- 1251 (NLGI 1) offers easy pumpability in central lubrication systems
Provides Superior Protection
- Reduces wear by minimizing metal-to-metal friction, even under heavy loads
- Protects metal from rust and corrosion
Provides Long-Lasting, Cost-Saving Service
- Exhibits excellent mechanical stability
- Reduces lubricant consumption
- Extends lubrication intervals
- Reduces downtime associated with bearing failures and frequent regreasing
- NLGI 2 1/2 (1250)
- NLGI 1 (1251)
- High-temperature applications, including: asphalt plants, brick/ceramic kilns, exhaust fans, kiln car bearings, lime kilns, oven conveyors, pellet mills, plastics and soot blowers
Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. has been an independent manufacturer's representative of Lubrication Engineers, Inc. for over 45 years. LE’s line of high-performance lubricants – manufactured and made of highly refined base oils and proprietary additives – far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Call our consultants at Lubrication Technologies (413) 788-5823
for more information on LE Products.