Fluidall's Wall-Stackertm Oil Tank and Fluid Storage Systems
process with patented poly tank solutions that make storing and dispensing bulk oils, lubricants and fluids reliable, clean, safe and efficient.
Fluidall’s reputable team has designed the 38" x 30" stackable Wall-Stacker system for storage and dispensing of multiple fluids all in one very small space-saving system footprint. Our multi-fluid and oil tanks are ideal for tight bay ends and pit spaces. The space-saving Wall-Stacker system can be configured with gravity feed dispense, wall-mount pumps, hose reels, and other dispensing and metering equipment. In respect to the stacked system’s height, wall straps are fastened vertically around the Wall-Stacker system and attach to your shop wall.
Wall-Stacker tanks are available in 32, 71, and 115 gallon capacities, all sharing the 38" x 19" tank footprint. Our proprietary oil tanks provide a visual fluid inventory and the patented fill port design allows for easy fill in each stacked tank. Wall-Stacker tanks are constructed from virgin polyethylene UL rated food-grade resins and are designed to store and handle all fluids compatible with polyethylene and for combustible fluids with flash points over 200° F.
- Deliver same advantages as Tote-A-Lube® tanks, but with smaller footprint to allow bulk storage for narrow spaces
- Available in 32-, 71- and 115-gallon tank sizes
- Industrial-strength, lightweight, stackable and easy to install
- Can be securely stacked together in various configurations of the three sizes
- Feature patented cutout areas in the bottom of the tanks, making them easy to fill while stacked
- Made from rugged, high-quality, food-grade polyethylene that will not rust
- Translucent tanks for easy visual inventory of fluid levels
- Can be used with pump or gravity feed
- 4-35 Gallon
- 3-71 Gallon
- 2-115 Gallon